OxiWood works on:
Graying wood, decks, fences, siding, play sets, and composite lumber. OxiWood is environmentally safe and will not harm plants when used a directed.
When working with any chemical, wear appropriate eye and skin protection. DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER CHEMICALS OR CLEANERS as hazardous fumes may result. To avoid excessive pressure build up do not store prepared solution in an airtight container. Test a small, inconspicuous area before use to ensure desired results. Use solution within 1 hour of mixing. DO NOT USE ON CEDAR OR REDWOOD. One gallon (3.78 liters) covers approximately 200 sq. ft. (14 sq. meters) depending on surface condition and porosity.
USE AS A CLEANER:
Use NO MORE than 4oz. of OxiWood (4oz = 2 scoops) mixed thoroughly with one gallon of water. Mix until crystals are dissolved. Follow application steps below.
USE AS A BRIGHTENER:
Use 8oz of OxiWood OR MORE (8oz = 4 scoops) mixed thoroughly with one gallon of water. NOTE: USING OXIWOOD AT THIS STRENGTH MAY REMOVE SOME PAINTS/STAINS/COATINGS. Mix until crystals are dissolved. Follow application steps below.
Always use proper eye and skin protection when using. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
CAUTION: Causes eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse immediately with cool, running water. Remove any contact lenses and continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician or poison control center promptly for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING: Rinse mouth thoroughly with cool running water, drink one to two glasses of water and call a physician or poison control immediately.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Immediately remove contaminated clothing, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Continually flush for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician.
Made in the USA
Toll free 1-800-745-5186
Always keep cap on tight
©OxiBrands 2006 1006B
- Pre-wet surface with water.
- Apply OxiWood solution with a pump-style garden sprayer, brush or mop. Surface will become slippery when wet.
- Allow the solution to stand on the surface for 15-20 minutes keeping the area wet with additional OxiWood solution, do not allow surface to dry. Avoid use in direct sunlight or excessive heat to avoid rapid drying. Scrub lightly with a stiff bristle brush or broom.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface using a garden hose at maximum nozzle pressure. For tougher stains, rinse using a pressure washer at 800 –1500 psi with a wide spray pattern. Caution: Using high pressure on wood surfaces can cause damage. Heavily weathered or badly stained areas may need a second application.
- Rinse all equipment thoroughly with water. Unused solution can be poured down drain, or follow local ordinances. OxiWood is septic system safe.